New online reservation system improves the KODAK Picture Kiosk experience at ScanMyPhotos.com
Answer: KODAK Picture Kiosks. Now, it is faster and there are no lines to unlock saved photos on your camera phone and FACEBOOK library to share your favorite photo memories.
With the same ease of booking a reservation at your favorite restaurant, a new instant online reservation service is now available - just for picture-takers at ScanMyPhotos.com in Orange County, California to reserve private access to pull up a comfortable bar stool and take claim to access individually reserved KODAK Picture Kiosks. Starting today, with the launch of online photo kiosk reservations, there is never a wait at the ScanMyPhotos.com retail photo center in Irvine. Access to digital photography is as fast as all the new ways to share pictures. In the past, these innovations often have led to long lines.
"Part of my reason for trusting the Kodak brand (since 1990) was because the worldwide leader in digital imaging made sharing photos so simple. The new KODAK Picture Kiosks have been updated with instant access to FACEBOOK and KODAK Gallery users' library of photos. But, these and other new upgrades are causing ardent consumers to cue up and it is drawing lines of avid photo enthusiasts," explained Mitch Goldstone, president and CEO of Irvine, Calif.-based ScanMyPhotos.com.
"While the popular picture-memory making kiosks are lightning-fast," Goldstone said he "wanted a restaurant-like reservation system to equally speed up access. Offering online reservations now compliments our guests' entire experience for smoothly maintaining easy access without lines."
People are falling in love with KODAK Picture Kiosks, but not the lines. Without an added fee, picture-takers are visiting the ScanMyPhotos.com web site to reserve their exclusive access to a preassigned KODAK Picture Kiosk. For more information and to reserve a private seat at the KODAK Picture Kiosk bar, visit ScanMyPhotos.com and this online reservation link: http://www.scanmyphotos.com/reservations.html
Five new features are awaiting consumers when they visit a local KODAK Picture Kiosk:
1) Kodak's Social Network Connectivity feature accesses and prints your favorite pictures from FACEBOOK, KODAK Gallery and PICASA WEB ALBUMS. No need to carry pictures when you can access them online from the kiosk.
2) Kodak's Pet Eye Retouch feature removes and instantly corrects glare from your pet's eyes. With the press of a button, your pet’s revert back to its natural color - no more giant white eyes.
3) Kodak's Facial Retouch feature removes or reduce facial blemishes, acne and wrinkles. Facial blemishes and wrinkles are electronically smoothed and reduced.
4) Kodak's Video Snapshots feature is the easiest way to print photos from your digital videos.
5) Kodak fixes your photos. With the push of a button you turn faded photos into richly colored images that you can print and share with family and friends.