.Pictures are everything, we make yours last a lifetime and more
Quick and Easy Access to Hundreds of Photo Sharing and Preservation Services
It is all about flexibility, super-easy navigation, instantly solving all your photo sharing and preservation projects that led ScanMyPhotos.com to reinvent its entire business. Tour the ScanMyPhotos.com site, share your feedback and visit all the new photo imaging services and updated discounts and specials.
Visit the ScanMyPhotos.com redeveloped web site – http://www.scanmyphotos.com.
The simple and clean site design is a part of the company’s mission to continuously meet the needs of customers by providing easier navigation and better organization of content that incorporates current web technology. ScanMyPhotos.com has streamlined the site by improving navigation, functionality and overall user-friendliness.
Improved Web site Features, Include:
- A menu of services that gives visitors a clearer indication of pages that exist on the site
- An improved navigation structure of content that is categorized based on the type of service provided
- An overall cleaner look to improve readability on the site and to help customers find and order from hundreds of photo imaging products and services
- New online photo sharing and instant online photo ordering for albums, pre-paid photo scanning boxes and photo gifts
- Quick links to social media sites, including Facebook, Twitter and Blogger to share feedback and stories
- Enhanced sharing of Ready-To-Order (RTO) online photo specialty products and albums
- Share your newly scanned and all digital photos on over 200 social networking sites, including Facebook, MySpace and Twitter
- Public sharing of RTO specialty photo products and albums
- Shortened sharing links to easily post and sharing RTO photo products and albums
- Create specialty photo products in multiple albums
- Additional photo specialty product options others to share, collaborate and tag your photos
- Anonymous online photo ordering is back! You can place orders without logging in.
“We are really excited about the new Web site redesign. It is all part of our effort to stay current with technological changes. The new ScanMyPhotos.com is aesthetically polished and boasts all the most popular navigation and interactive tools and uses new technology to enhance loading speeds and design flexibility," said Mitch Goldstone, President & CEO of ScanMyPhotos.com.
The Web site uses social media networks, like: Facebook, Twitter and Yowza to interact with their customers to give each order a personal feel.
ScanMyPhotos.com specializes in photo scanning, slide scanning, negative scanning and VHS to DVD transfer and other personalized photo specialties. Kodak high-speed scanning technology and our innovative, easy-to-order prepaid box makes it super-fast and super-easy with photo scans getting as low as 5 cents per scan.
ScanMyPhotos.com began in 1990 as a boutique retail photo imaging center, based in Irvine, California. Today, the photo preservation company operates a retail photo center and its popular international online photo ordering service which regularly makes national news and social media buzz for its leadership, entrepreneurial innovations, super-fast and affordable photo services. In Irvine, the retail photo features Kodak Picture Kiosks and Kodak APEX printing services.“Ever since the launch of the Internet, our company has been a model for constantly learning and improving by introducing the most modern photo imaging services. The company’s Ecommerce presence has evolved into a source for tech and photography reviews. Looking back, we were innovators, but the technology to boost our photography services were not yet invented. Today, we use Ecommerce and social media as the gateway to reach picture-takers around the world. The new Web site helps expedite ordering and instant “24/7” live support help to solve most photo questions,” said Mr. Goldstone.
ScanMyPhotos.com specializes in photo scanning, slide scanning, negative scanning, and VHS to DVD transfer and other personalized services to share and preserve your photo memories. “Pictures are everything and we make yours last a lifetime and more,” is the company’s slogan and mission.
Using Kodak high-speed scanning technology and our innovative, easy-to-order online prepaid, protected box makes it super-fast and super-easy to have pictures scanned to DVD. The popular prepaid fill-the-box services costs $184 and holds about 2,000 standard 4x6” photo snapshots with free shipping and handling and same day return (buy two-get-the-third free). The standard photo scanning service where you use your own box costs $79.50 to digitize up to 1000 photos (plus $19.95 for return shipping and handling).
Data Recovery, Photo Restoration, Online DIY Photo Albums, order reprints and other photos gifts online from your newly scanned pictures, 35mm slides and negatives, plus hundreds of other photo services are also available at ScanMyPhotos.com.
As a pioneer in social media, ScanMyPhotos.com is also a leading advocate for Twitter and Facebook to engage, connect and share everything related to photography on a global level and then some.
Follow ScanMyPhotos on TwitterFan ScanMyPhotos.com on Facebook