From the Kodak.com website, these helpful tips about the new Kodak Picture Movie DVDs and new music selections. To order your own Kodak Picture Movie DVDs from the ScanMyPhotos.com retail photo center or online, click here. All orders are completed within minutes!
Product of the Week: KODAK Picture Movie DVD & New Music
Picture Movie DVD Knowledge Center FAQs
At what resolution is my movie saved on the Picture Movie DVD?
Can I archive pictures to a Picture Movie DVD?
Can I customize the cover for my Picture Movie DVD case?
Can I digitally copy the song on my Picture Movie DVD to my iPod?
Can I make a copy of my completed Picture Movie DVD at home?
Can I make copies of my completed Picture Movie DVD?
Can I obtain reprints from pictures used in the movie on my Picture Movie DVD?
Can I save pictures to the DVD?
Can I use music from my iPod, MP3 player, etc. in my movie?
Can I use my DVD writer to add pictures or movies to the Picture Movie DVD after I create it?
More information on your Kodak Picture Movie DVDs
For both WINDOWS and MACINTOSH Operating SystemsSystem requirements are subject to change without notice. The software programs on the Picture Movie DVD are available for use under license from the software providers. Before using these programs, you must accept the License Agreement set forth by each provider. You can use other imaging software programs, Web browsers, and word processors that can read JPEG files. The picture files are stored in the Pictures folder on the DVD. See program for system requirements.
The Kodak Picture Movie DVD will play on virtually all home DVD players and computers equipped with a DVD drive and DVD playback software. DVD players and computers must be capable of reading DVD-R media. To view your movie with a DVD player, do the following: Insert the Picture Movie DVD into your DVD player. Use the player remote control to start your movie. To view your movie on a computer, do the following: Insert the Picture Movie DVD into the DVD drive. Use the DVD player program to view your movie.
When handling your Picture Movie DVD: Do not bend, flex, or drop. Handle by the edges or the center hole; do not touch the surface of the disk. Do not use a ballpoint pen or other sharp instrument to mark either side. Non-solvent permanent felt pen markers are safe for writing information on the label side. Keep dirt, fingerprints, and other foreign materials off the disk. Do not place tape or other adhesive materials on the disk. Do not scratch either side of the disk. When storing your Picture Movie DVD: Do not expose to high temperatures. If the disk gets cold, bring it to room temperature before using to avoid introducing condensation into the Movie DVD drive or player. Do not use a damaged DVD disk. Store your disks upright. Do not expose your disks to prolonged sunlight or other sources of ultraviolet light. When not in use, store in the original packaging or in some other suitable DVD storage device.
Store your disks in a cool, dry, dark environment. When cleaning your Picture Movie DVD:IMPORTANT: Some processing labs provide a paper label on the Picture Movie DVD with thumbnail images of your pictures. Do not wet the label. If label gets wet, blot it quickly with a soft cloth. If your disk needs cleaning, use KODAK Lens Cleaner, rinse with water, and dry with a lint-free cloth. Remove dirt, foreign matter, fingerprints, smudges, and liquids by wiping with a clean cotton cloth in a straight line from the center of the disk towards the outer edge. Effects on a Picture Movie DVD: Magnets do not damage a Picture Movie DVD. X-ray exposure (e.g., from airport detectors) will not harm a Picture Movie DVD. Placing a Picture Movie DVD in a microwave oven may damage both the Movie DVD and the oven. Independent testing confirmed that routine irradiation performed by the U.S. Postal Service had no effect on Picture Movie DVDs.
Baby and Kids
* Baby Love – Diana Ross and the Supremes
* Can't Get Enough of You Baby - Smashmouth
* My Girl – The Temptations
* My Guy – Mary Wells
* Holiday of Bells - Bert Kaempfert
* Sleigh Ride - Leroy Anderson
Just for Fun
* Autumn Delight - Andy Sikorski
* Snowbird - Andy Sikorski
* Wild Thing - The Troggs
* Dancing in the street – Martha Reeves and the Vandellas
Friends and Good Times
* I’m Like a Bird – Nelly Furtado
* I’m so Excited – The Pointer Sisters
Love and Romance
* Ain’t No Mountain High Enough – Marvin Gaye And Tammi Terrell
* All I Ever Need is You – Kenny Rogers And Dottie West
* And We Were Lovers – City of Prague Philharmonic
* At Last – Etta James
* Easy – Commodores
* Everlasting Love – Carl Carlton
* How Sweet it is to be Loved by You - Marvin Gaye
* Still the One – Orleans
* The Look of Love – ABC
* Three Times a Lady – The Commodores
* Ace of Spades - Motorhead
* Right Here Right Now - Paul Durham
* Superman - Paul Durham
* Tubthumping - Chumbawumba
Travel and Vacation
* Cruisin – Smokey Robinson
* Fair Ground – Simply Red
* Free Ride – Edgar Winter
* Going to a go-go – Smokey Robinson
* I’m a Roadrunner – Jr Walker and the Allstars
* In a Big Country - Big Country
* Lazy Day – Spanky and Our Gang
* St. Elmo’s Fire – John Parr
Events and Occasions
* I Just Want to Celebrate - Rare Earth
* Live Wire - Martha and the Vandellas
* The Good, the Bad and the Ugly - City of Prague Philharmonic
* The Natural - City of Prague Philharmonic