Click here to read Katie The Scrapbook Lady's ten tips for digital scrapbooking, including the number one advice (below) which we are pleased includes the reference to ScanMyPhotos.com. Thanks, Katie!
- "Get some digital pictures uploaded into your computer, or scan some regular photos to use. You can use your own scanner but if you have a lot of pictures you want in digital form I really recommend using
1. Get some digital pictures uploaded into your computer
2. Pick a photo editing program to use
3. Learn how to use the photo editing program you pick
4. Find digital designs to use on your pages
5. Print your pages
6. Share your layouts with others
7. Keep looking for new ideas; my very favorite scrapbooking blogs are:
Ali Edwards, Jessica Sprague, Sande Krieger, Sweet Shoppe Designs, Idea Books 4U
Of course I also hope you will read my blog
8. Backup! Backup! Backup!
9. Organization is important
10. Have fun!