Before you review and compare any digital archival imaging services, the first question must always be how long has the company been in business; after all, these are your precious photo memories that you are trusting us with.
ScanMyPhotos.com is a division of 30 Minute Photos Etc. which has a nearly 18-year legacy of history as leaders in the photo imaging industry. Part of the company's magical ingredient is that technology and innovations have always been just as important as customer service. Your 35mm mounted slides are scanned on a $210,000 Noritsu 3213 DLS digital lab.
That should be the basis for the second question? Are other services, most of which have sprouted up in the past two-years, using scanners that you can buy for a few hundred dollars? The time-saving labor and professionalism are reasons to trust a professional scanning service, but they shouldn't be using the same low-grade equipment you can buy at a chain store.
For ScanMyPhotos.com, two-years is a special date and reason why so many start-up entrepreneurs have entered the business that we pioneered and commercialize using KODAK technology. The national media attention for our super-fast and inexpensive photo scanning service began after we addressed several sessions at the International Photo Marketing Association, which we have been members of since 1990. During those sessions, and others to industry leaders, our plan was widely shared and many tried to replicate it, but in most cases, without the same level of equipment and longevity in the photo business.
Among the many innovations practiced at ScanMyPhotos.com is you will note that we do not have an "800" toll-free number. Instead we have a wide variety of easy ways to reach us. Toll-free numbers are so last decade, today, smart businesses have 24/7 Live Support help desks that are super convenient and easy to have your question answered by a real person. Our help desk operates around the clock and like all other work is based in southern California. If you don't want to chat with an operator talking a foreign language, why would you want to send your precious work overseas.
Third question is how quickly are will your order be fulfilled, even if you have an international order originating outside the U.S. If it takes upwards of 6-8 weeks (2-months) which is span of time promoted by others, ask the question, why? Wouldn't you want to have your order completed the same day it arrives for processing? That has been our mandate since were were founded to always complete orders when they are received, not weeks later. In most cases, your slides are scanned and prepared for return the same day it is received.
- For more questions on slide scanning, click here.
- You can trust ScanMyPhotos.com to preserve your 35mm mounted slide scans as jpeg files and get your order back the next day, when choosing overnight delivery, or same day if you are located near our southern California headquarters.
- To download the slide scanning order form, click here.
- Get superior color accuracy and true-to-life scan quality from ScanMyPhotos.com
- The rate is 75-cents per slide scan in quantities in excess of 150 35mm mounted slides to CD transfer.
- Your 35mm mounted slides are scanned at 2000 dpi which outputs at 500dpi @ 4x6 (2000x3000 pixels, or 6MP).
- The professional quality scans include a free photographic index print (contact sheet).
- You can easily order additional photographic prints, photo albums, flip books and much more at the time the order is placed directly from our online photo service, which also fulfills all orders on the same day it is received.
- ScanMyPhotos.com color and density corrects and enhance each 35mm slide image using KODAK's digital ICE.
keywords: 35mm film and slide scanner, 35mm scanning, 35mm slide scanner, 35mm slide scanning, 35mm slide scanning service, 35mm slide to dvd, 35mm slides scanner, batch scanning, best film scanner, best scanning, cheap digitizing, cheap scanning, cheap scans, convert slides to digital, convert slides to dvd, converting slides to cd, digital photo to slide, digital photos to slides, digital scanning, digital scrapbooking, digital services, digital slide, digital to film, digital to slide, digitize film, document scanning, document scanning service, document scanning services, dvd slideshow, file scanning, film and slide scanner, film scanning service, how to scan a slide, how to scan slides, kodak scanning, low cost scanning, negative scanning, negative scanning service, negatives slides, online photo services, photo album sharing, photo quality scanner, photo restoration, photo scan service, photo scanning, photo scanning service, photo scans, picture scanning, professional photo scanner, scan slides, scanning 35mm, slides scanning company, scanning imaging, scanning photo slides, scanning pictures, scanning service, scanning services, scanning software, slideslide conversions, slide scan, slide scanner slide scanners, slide scanning, slide scanning service, slide scanning services, slide to cd, slide to dvd, slides, slides from digital, slides scanner, slides scanning, slides to cd, slides to digital, slides to dvd, transfer slides to cd, transfer slides to dvd, transferring slides to dvd